$ cat about.txt
I love coding and learning new things, in the past 4 years I played with alot of programming languages, frameworks and platforms and can say I’m a jack-of-all-trades.
Right now my focus is on building stuff on top of XRP Ledger and Interledger Protocol.
In the end I want to confirm that I can code in HTML too (just kidding :D)
$ cat contact.txt
$ cat posts.txt
- Mac OSX on Arch Linux with QEMU :: en
- Postgresql Replication with Repmgr and Pgbouncer :: en
- Hide Django App From Wappalyzer Detection System :: en
- Simple Database High Availability for your Django app :: en
- Start Using Zeppelin with Spark and Cassandra on Centos 7 :: en
- My experience in arch linux :: en
$ cat projects.txt
- XRPL IOT - Control IOT devices with XRP Ledger
- XRPL Webhook - XRPL Transaction Webhooks , built in Elixir and Phoenix
- XRP Telegram Bot - Tip, Send, Deposit, Withdraw, With XRP in Telegram, built in Nodejs
- ILP Monitoring - Simple ILP Connectors Monitoring writen in Elixir
- Artunis Mobile - XRP Wallet app for Android and iOS, built in React Native.
- Nearby - An unofficial Nearby Live app client For Android and iOS, built in React Native.
- Nearby Live Desktop - NearbyLive for OSX and Linux desktop, built in Electron and Angular
$ cat tools.txt
- Rippled monitoring agent - The Rippled Monitoring Agent is a lightweight process that monitors system metrics and rippled validator and sends information back to monitoring backend.
- Python XRPL Websocket - Websocket client for rippled with reconnecting feature, support both python 2 and 3
- ILP Connector Installer - Bash script to install ILP Connector on Linux
- ILP Monitoring Agent - ILP monitoring agent writen in Python
- XRP Vanity Generator - Python MultiProcess for Generating XRP Vanity Address
- ILP Peer Tools - Tools to help managing peers in interledger connector